Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Great

There was a lot of great work in there, user names in the corner would be good so we can tell who each is by. The actual MGS collab probably had more surreal and sick shit than this suprisingly, Stamper and JohnnyUtah did a great job of filtering out the shit in favour for the dick jokes. I know this flash isn't really hating on that, rather just the general influx of insanely shit MGS flashes.

Gimme an email when you're doing another collab XD

Asilos Magdalena Asilos Magdalena

Awesome

Great use of The Mars Volta, some cool ideas. Did I spot the TOOL eye with the 2 iris in there too?

solidblur responds:

I love tool, but the double iris is inspired from the anime "Hellsing" :)

Night in Hotlanta Night in Hotlanta

Swell

That was just swell guys, I'm tryna make a noir flash at the moment too and it's nice to see how others have gone about it. Love to the syndicate :3

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Great Work

Great game mate, I've been waiting for it to be released on Newgrounds after playing it on amazon, the album is bloody awesome and theres nothing like seeing my favorite band and favorite site meet.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Very well done sir!

Great, Great work. This has got to be the best 2D fighter on the internet, if this came out on a console with more players I would buy it for sure. Piconjo was just the icing on the caik!11!!1!!1

Don't Eat Grandma Don't Eat Grandma

Good

Great system with the shooting off limbs and stuff especially when they crawl. Redraw everything, dont use and ready made jpegs as it looks bad, work on it a bit more, make the cursor a crosshair and make some weapon powerups and different enemies like dogs. Enter it into the NG halloween competition and you're a-shooin'

isolated isolated

Fucking Excellent!

Sounds like it could be in donnie darko or maybe a sinister final fantasy moment.

snayk responds:

Heh, funny you should say that... When I first wrote it, I thought it sounded like something out of Donnie Darko.

Thanks a lot! :)

Halloweenies Halloweenies

Thanks a lot

A long overdue thanks for making this track as I used it in my game, a lot of people liked it and were asking where I got it from, I even had someone asking on my forums about a week ago!

Keep up the great work.

Ginger Bread Man Ginger Bread Man

hahahaha

"Its when someone attacks you, with the soul purpose to suck your dick"