Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Great Work

Great game mate, I've been waiting for it to be released on Newgrounds after playing it on amazon, the album is bloody awesome and theres nothing like seeing my favorite band and favorite site meet.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Very well done sir!

Great, Great work. This has got to be the best 2D fighter on the internet, if this came out on a console with more players I would buy it for sure. Piconjo was just the icing on the caik!11!!1!!1

Don't Eat Grandma Don't Eat Grandma

Good

Great system with the shooting off limbs and stuff especially when they crawl. Redraw everything, dont use and ready made jpegs as it looks bad, work on it a bit more, make the cursor a crosshair and make some weapon powerups and different enemies like dogs. Enter it into the NG halloween competition and you're a-shooin'

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Maan

Man this is just like the great old school NG assasin games, happy to see you haven't lost the point of Newgrounds, to kill celebrities!

Toon Crisis Toon Crisis

Twas Ok

Fun killing monsters in places you usually get drunk at!

Kempt responds:

I believe there are other things to do in soho though? :O)

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

haha

I spent hours playing this, fianlly completed it. I know you got more important stuff to do but I want a sequel!

Samurai Asshole Samurai Asshole

For Fucks sake

Im really getting pissed off by idiots saying "why post it again" and giving it 0 for everything. WOW so Tom wanted to post it again to see what score it would get etc. Doesnt mean you should give it 0 for everything, its still a fucking great and classic game.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Nice...

A nice recreation of rpg maker, this is great as there are so many more possibilities with a flash version. I couldnt set a party start position and a lot more tiles are needed, as well as movement path options for npcs. It should have an uploader too. Keep it up!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awesome!

You two are an unstopable team. This is the only game I can think of where I was laughing at the fighting, it was just so funny watching this freaky kid beating the hell out of the funny looking paladin kids with square heads and clueless faces. The combo system was really good, I think the most I got was 18 hits. I got killed by the ninjas but I'll play it again. if this was on console it would be even better than alien homonid. I cant wait for behmoths next game it looks awesome!

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

HAHAHAHAH