Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Great

There was a lot of great work in there, user names in the corner would be good so we can tell who each is by. The actual MGS collab probably had more surreal and sick shit than this suprisingly, Stamper and JohnnyUtah did a great job of filtering out the shit in favour for the dick jokes. I know this flash isn't really hating on that, rather just the general influx of insanely shit MGS flashes.

Gimme an email when you're doing another collab XD

Asilos Magdalena Asilos Magdalena

Awesome

Great use of The Mars Volta, some cool ideas. Did I spot the TOOL eye with the 2 iris in there too?

solidblur responds:

I love tool, but the double iris is inspired from the anime "Hellsing" :)

Night in Hotlanta Night in Hotlanta

Swell

That was just swell guys, I'm tryna make a noir flash at the moment too and it's nice to see how others have gone about it. Love to the syndicate :3

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

HARROW

I WALKED INTO THIS!!!

I Am Metal Slug I Am Metal Slug

That licked balls

No really... And a slug is a bullet, hence the name metal slug.

BMack24 responds:

exactly why did it 'lick balls,' as you so eloquently put it?

and i know, read the comments.

Animal Instincts Animal Instincts

HAHAHAHAHAH

Hilarious... not really it was a pile of wank but I guess you responded to my forum topic so I'll fifen it :P

Pube Politics Pube Politics

Fantabulous

So oldskool, I think I'm gonna play African Detroit cop now. Also I just remembered, I have a pube muppet movie I made years ago but I've never submitted it to NG, reckon I should do it?

InsulinpumpClock responds:

African Detroit cop was a cool game. The Beebo guy rocked back in the day. I don't know what to say about whether you should submit that movie or not. On one hand I sorta wish people would forget it exists, on the other hand I'd be a hypocrite if I told you not to even though I really don't think you should.

I dunno, I always can't help think it's a waste when I make them especially when you add in all the bias it receives and that people equate it with the CC, which is really stupid.

I could probably of done something like these without pmuppets in them I guess. But in short I wouldn't wish this kind of thing on anyone.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Great

I held off watching this when I saw it on the front page as I didn't want to see a radiohead song ravaged with a bad video but this did it justice. Not the best radiohead song but the perfect one for the flash, also I like the acoustic version :) Great job.

Bench Bench

Uber Kawai!!!

I love you Zekey! Nice flash, I had better say that or the gaybot will delete my review

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

ex dee

Fishhook's JEM! Fishhook's JEM!

lolz